Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello, Tuesday

My visit with my sister has come to an end. I'm glad to be back home, but I miss her tons. On Sunday she let me dye her hair blue!
Before:

After:




We went shopping and bopping around town the last two days I was there. It was HOT and very, very sunny, so a lot of picture were waaaaaayyy too washed out.
I got a really awesome cat pen

I didn't realized it until the next day, but it also meows. Yeah. Best. Pen. Ever.

I got these super cute flats, too.
I have a hard time finding flats that are cute and comfortable for my flat feet. These fit the bill!
I tried these on....


... And then I realized they were $575... Yeah... I didn't get those. I think I want to recreate a more affordable version! Sooo many sequins!
Happy Tuesday, Lovelies!
xo
Madeline

P.S. This was my 100th post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment