Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Welcome To Bon Temps... Sort of...

My sister had a True Blood season 3 party while I was visiting. I'm not much of a fan, but I watch it with my sister.

This year we made a bunch of food and that I was a fan of.
I was in charge of the cupcakes


I added this to the buttercream
Amanda did the filling + ganache-ing

Rhubarb Strawberry Preserves
Beef Carpaccio pre beef

Our little fang bangers. I need to perfect the vampire bite mark application though...
We didn't make it all the way through season 3, but we did make it all the way through the cupcakes!
Have a nice evening!
xo
Madeline

P.S. I really wanted to think of some sort of clever vampire related reference to sign off with... But I couldn't think of any.. We usually come up with tons while watching, but since it wasn't just the two of us this year the guests actually wanted to watch the show. Weird, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment