Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy October!!

I can't believe it's already here! Where has the year gone? It seems like it's going to be Summer already and then, poof! There goes September and then you've got 3 holidays back to back! I'm really excited about it. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas... They'll be here before we know it! I'm also terribly excited because in 19 days I will no longer be 19. I've been preparing myself all year by saying, "I'm almost 20." Instead of, "I'm 19." I might've sounded a bit immature to some people when I said that in January... But I tend to have a hard time remembering my age anyways (Sometime I'll tell you about the PG-13 debacle at Blockbuster) and this is going to be such a transition... I'm having a... Quarter life crisis? Is that right?
Well, I've got some stuff I need to do (I need to do all the teenage-ry things I can in the next 19 days!) so I'll leave you with some pretty Fall-ish pictures from Weheartit.







Have a good night!
Madeline
All Pictures via Weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment