Friday, October 7, 2011

FFF #4: The Fall

What?! Two FFF posts in a row? What is the world coming to?!?!

I didn't have a lot of time this week to take screen grabs and such, so this will be a rather short post. (I say that now, but we'll see by the time I'm done with it.)

Since Fall has officially arrived down here in the South, what better movie to feature next then "The Fall"! Get it? "Fall" as in the season... Ok.. You've got it.
 This is a very beautiful movie. Seriously. Tarsem Singh is a great director. I just found out/realized that he's directing the new Snow White movie. Now I'm actually excited about seeing it!
I initially only watched this movie because Lee Pace is in it, which is a perfectly fine reason to watch a movie, but it was so much better than I expected. This is sort of a hard movie to describe... It's one of those story-within-a-story types... Basically, Lee Pace + Pretty Cinematography + Cute Little Girl + Awesome Fight Scenes + (Spoilers) = BEAUTIFUL MOVIE!

:)
Well, I've got things to do. Hopefully I can share some of this stuff by the first of next week... I've got some pretty exciting news... Well... I think it's exciting. I just don't want to jinx anything, so hopefully everything will be ready by next week so I can share!
Happy Friday!
xo
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment