Thursday, October 20, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy (Right Now) Vol. 2

It's been quite a while since I did a post like this. I thought it would be kind of neat to look back and see what I was obsessed with on my last day of teendom (and I promise I'll shut up about it after this!)

1. The show "Boys Before Flowers". I'm only on episode 8, but I have become completely addicted. I'm hoping I get some birthday money so I can buy the whole series on DVD.

2. This print from Janet Hill Studio. I actually really love all of her paintings. I wish my walls could be covered in them. Or better, that I could just live in them.

3.  A Charlie Brown Christmas Soundtrack


4. Weetzie Bat & Witch Baby by Francesca Lia Block. They have been inducted into my favorite books. I read them for the first time not even a month ago and I already want to read them again. That's basically how I feel about Boys Before Flowers, too.

5.  This skirt and those shoes from Anthro. I'm hoping to snag the skirt when I go on Monday! I just can't decide if I should get that color or the grey...

6.  This sequin covered pumpkin

7.  Crinoline Petticoats. I'm on the hunt for a red one.

Happy Thursday!
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment