Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Youth Sounds "Favors"

I don't know if I've ever told you guys this, but my friends are Pop Stars.
Or they should be. I'm friends with the creator, writer, lyricist, former drummer/current bassist of the band Youth Sounds. I've known Federico for awhile now and actually their first EP, The Bit Parts, the cover art is a picture I took and edited of my sister!
They are going to be releasing their first full length album this Fall, but they need your help.

Another fun tidbit, the album cover is one of my photos and I did the lettering! Schweet!
I'd love to know if any of you pledge, every little bit helps! 
Cheers, Madeline

P.S. Here's a link to the Kickstarter. Details! Also, since this blog has just had a bunch of advertising on it lately, I feel like I should give back some. If you pledge to Youth Sounds, any amount, comment on this post and I will draw on a photograph for you and send it to you. Isn't that an awesome prize!! ;)
Later, Ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment