I'm going to New York in 56 days.
I am so excited.
We've got a list that is probably as long as my arm of places to go and things to see.
Some of the things on the top of my list:
1. Laduree - Until I get to Paris, I will have to be satisified with going to Laduree in NY. So sad. ;)
2. How To Succeed In Business Without Even Trying - Favorite. Broadway Show. Ever.
3. Kunokinaya - I plan on picking up quite a few issues of Dolly Dolly and Dollybird.
4. Books Of Wonder - Probably the best book store ever.
5. Macbar - They only serve Mac N' Cheese, who wouldn't be excited?
6. Meeting Anita + Seeing Jess (Sorry ya'll are no. 6 .. You've got to admit, the first 5 things are pretty spectacular though.)
7. Harvey with Jim Parsons
8. Central Park
9. Amanda is making us coordinate our clothes for the trip and we have certain patterns we've to wear everyday. So far I know there is going to be a polka dot day, a gingham day, a stripe day, a star day (I'm not sure what I'm going to wear for that one), and I think a plaid day. We've got to work out the rest of the details.
Ok, the list is long enough as it is. I'm really just excited about the trip as a whole. We're going to be spending 8 days in one of the best cities ever. It's going to be lovely.
Well, I guess I should get to work so I can afford to go to NY!