Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy 8th Day of Christmas!

Hello!
Have you gotten all of your Christmas shopping done? I haven't. This December really crept up on me. I can't believe it's December 8th already! Christmas will have come and gone before I can blink again!
Today, I'm going to share my Gingerbread Cookie recipe. I'm hoping to take a few hours for myself this year to do a bit of baking... It may be on New Year's Eve at this rate though!

Gingerbread Cookie Recipe:
3 cps. Flour
1 cp. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Ginger
1 stick of Butter (room temp.)
2 Eggs
2 tbs. Unsulphured Molasses
Cinnamon, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Pepper and Cloves to taste

Mix the eggs, sugar, butter and molasses together in one bowl and mix in the dry ingredients slowly.
Freeze for an hour or so, until the dough is firm. Roll out and cut into cute shapes. Bake at 350 Degrees for 13-15 minutes. Enjoy with a glass of milk!

Merry Christmas,
Madeline
All Photos via Weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment