Friday, December 23, 2011

Favorite Film Friday #10: Elf/Happy 23rd Day of Christmas!

Elf.
Oh. My. Word. This movie. Seriously.

I always say that I never know what to say about my favorite movies, but seriously... Does anything have to be said about this movie? I'm watching this movie right now, but I really don't have to because I've seen this movie so many times, I know the whole thing back and forth. Last year, we went to a quote-a-long and it was fantastic. We had a balloon/snowball fight in the theater, we blew bubbles while Zooey + Will sang "Baby It's Cold Outside" and we rang jingle bells every time we saw Reindeer. It was quite magical. They even had a spaghetti with syrup eating contest before the movie started.
If you haven't seen this movie yet, I recommend you going down to your local video rental and watching it. Your life will forever be changed.
Merry Christmas!
Madeline

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and a happy new year! God bless you! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete