Thursday, September 15, 2011

Reading Habits

I have a really bad habit of starting a book, then getting another book and then I read a few pages that turn into chapters. This process continues to go on and on until I am in the middle of 6 books.

I excel at taking fuzzy photos.
Six books. How did this happen? I have no idea which one I should finish first. I stacked them in order of when I started reading them. I've been reading Runemarks since last Summer. Wait... that's not true. I started Runemarks last Summer. I haven't read anymore of it since then. There are a few more that I seem to have misplaced, too... I know I started Hector and the Search For Happiness and The Cabinet of Wonders: The Kronos Chronicles Book I.

I love this book. I'm about 4 chapters in. It reminds me of Pushing Daisies.
 I think I hid the Cabinet of Wonders under the bed in my Sister's old room so I wouldn't have to feel so guilty about not reading it. I was having a hard time getting into it. There is a season for every book and that book's season has not yet come.
I know I won't really be finishing any of those books soon because I got this in the mail Tuesday.
More blurry photo goodness! I'm really glad I caught the sparkly bits on the box. It makes it look like Dean's standing in a rainbow.

Season  7 starts back next Friday! I'm so excited!

Happy Thursday!
Madeline

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read The Night Circus! It looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing with books. Now it looks like I've got several more to add to my stack....yikes!

    ReplyDelete