Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Halloween Conundrum

I am having a Halloween costume identity crisis.
I know, Halloween is over a month away, but I need to have things planned. I freak out and stress and stress and stress and stress. Kind blog readers, would you mind sharing an opinion?

I'd been planning on going as Glinda

I was going to find a vintage-y pink prom dress and I already have pink glittery flats.


Then I was thinking of going as The Blue Fairy since my hair is blue and I have a blue tulle prom dress
I'd be a brighter royal blue-ish fairy though.

Minnie Mouse could be fun (but is that too similar as The Cat In The Hat? That's what I did two years ago.)

I've toyed with the idea of being Penelope... I could wear just about anything and a pig mask or a scarf wrapped around my face. That could prove a risk of suffocation though...


I found these awesome vintage silver shoes last Summer and I was going to be Cinderella for Halloween last year (only wearing one of said shoe) but then I ended up being the Joker's Daughter.

I'm also totally inspired by the Snow White design from the Disney Princess Designer collection. I was going to be Snow White a few years ago....
This has nothing to do with my Halloween costume but it's really cool!

What do you think? Any opinions?


Blue Fairy image via Pinterest
Snow White and Minnie Photos via Weheartit

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the blue fairy. It's beautiful and awesome while still being more unusual than most of the other costume ideas you mentioned.
    Though I do like that Snow White designer picture you put up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is my favorite color... I'm trying to plan for the Halloween party at the store. Lotsa little kids will be coming through and I'm in charge of them this year. I think I'm doing glitter tattoos or something this year, so honestly, a super obvious costume is better. Last year everyone just thought I was wearing my normal clothes with a green wig last year. :s

    ReplyDelete