Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello June, I think I like you!

Today has been a really great day. Really, really great.
1. I dyed my hair pink (just the tips. Like last time. I'll be back in a day or two with photos)

2. I watched a few episodes of Supernatural (Even though the show does kinda scare me...) My friend Felicia has been trying to get me to watch it for... Maybe a year now? They started airing the episodes on TNT from the pilot, so I no longer had an excuse to put it off. The show is actually pretty great. So instead of getting work done, I spend two hours a day watching a TV show! Thank God it doesn't come on during the weekend.

3. I got this vintage dolly nightgown in the mail


4. The best thing, I got a Pinterest!! It may be sorta silly that I am this excited about it, but I am! I've wanted one for awhile, but was too nervous to apply. Yesterday I finally bit the bullet and I got an email this morning saying that I was in! I spent a good part of the morning pinning things, it's so much fun. Do you have a pinterest? I'd like to connect with some of my blog friends over there, too. Here's a link to my pinboards. Hope to see ya there!

Yes. Overall a very good day.
June, you have gotten off to a dandy start.
xo
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment