Friday, February 4, 2011

Some Thoughts I'm Having


I wish I was better at expressing my thoughts.  That might be an odd thing to blog about, since that is exactly what blogs are, outlets for thought expression, but I’m really not great at expressing opinions and thoughts quickly.
Really swiftness isn’t the problem…  I rarely can explain the reasons for my answers promptly.  You can ask me, “What’s your favorite movie?” and I’ll answer “Scared Stiff.”  Then comes the part I hate.  “Why?”  I know why I love the movie, I just can’t really explain it to you.
Just now, I have deleted and re-written so much of this post, because I can’t figure out exactly why I’m writing it.  Although I know why.  I just don’t know how to say it.

Ok… I’ll just go back to posting pictures of shiny + sparkly things.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment