Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Forgot!

I can't believe this.  I posted about my Sister's Birthday this afternoon and I completely forgot to talk about the big "thing" we did!
Well now that I have made it sound very mysterious and exciting, I will dispel any barmy ruminations.
We went to a "Moulin Rouge" Sing-A-Long!!  It was so much fun.  We went last year, so I guess it is becoming a tradition of sorts.  It's such a great movie to sing/quote along to.  I hadn't seen it since her last birthday, so I was pretty off on most of the lines.  The Thespian in me was most embarrassed.  I guess I will just have to watch the movie a few times this year so I won't find myself in the same situation. *sigh*  What an abhorrent task. ;)
I must leave you with a link to the best song in the movie (The video has the words/lyrics, so please sing-a-long!)This one is my personal (current) favorite song in the movie. (This video is subtitled in French!  See, I'm helping you expand your language skills. You're welcome. :D )







Xo
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment