Sunday, November 6, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy (Right Now) Vol. 3

Hello!
 I hope you had a happy Halloween!
I don't know how often I'll get to blog in the coming months... Everything seems to speed up this time of year and all my free time just seems to evaporate.
So in case I don't get back for awhile, here are some things that I think are pretty cool.

1. This Chanel commercial


2. This Janet Hill Studio Print

When I have money, I am definitely buying this one.

3. Drama Fever
To be honest, that is where about 50% of my free time is being spent nowadays.

4. A Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks
5. My Jacob Black Barbie Doll. I got him for my Birthday. I'm hoping to do a post with a run down of my birthday presents... Some of them were pretty cool!!!
6. Martha Stewart glitter. It's seriously the best glitter ever!

Happy Sunday!
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment