Saturday, November 19, 2011

Birthday Presents!

See, it hasn't even been a month since my birthday and I'm finally getting around to blogging about it! I'm getting faster in my old age!
So, I got a lot of really awesome presents this year. My friends and family really spoiled me. I'm just mentioning a few, because you don't really want to read a detailed inventory, right?

FIRST! My Ah-mazing mother got me a hair cut! I love having short hair. It's not really short, but compared to how long it had been, I almost feel bald. In the best possible way.












Next, My friends Melinda, Courtney, Carmen and Jessi were super awesome. Melinda gave me a bunch of candy including a whirly pop. I still haven't eaten it yet... I don't know if I ever will, it's so cute!
Courtney gave me a Littlest Pet Shop Blythe doll. I love her glasses! Jess gave me a Lisa Frank pen and a piggy bank (to save up money so I'll go visit her) and a cute little cell phone charm. iPhone not included.
And then there is Carmen's present... Carmen gave me a Jacob Black Barbie doll. I laughed for 5 minutes when I opened the box. He was something I never thought anyone would have given to me. I think a lot of the best presents/memories are things like that.
Then we have my sister's present. I actually knew what she was getting me all along, but that changes nothing about how awesome it was. Amanda went to the Austin Teen Book Festival and got my copy of "Anna and the French Kiss" and "Lola and the Boy Next Door" autographed by Stephanie Perkins!!!
What I pretty much want any book I ever have signed to say. Michael Buckley started it.

She wished me a happy birthday!!!!!

 
All in all, I declare this 20th celebration of MadFests a sucess!
Until next year,
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment