Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lola And The Boy Next Door

Remember many months ago when I blogged about Anna and the French Kiss and Stephanie Perkins next book? Well I just finished reading her second book like, 6 minutes ago.
It was fantastic. So much better than I imagined and I was imagining a pretty brilliant book.
Unfortunately, it now makes me wish I had grown up in San Francisco next door to an impossibly tall inventor. *sigh* Oh well, that's what books are for, right?
This is a screenshot I took last month to show how I had been anxiously awaiting for Lola to come out.

I have three pies to bake and I just realized that evaporated and condensed milk are not the same thing. Yikes!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Madeline

P.S.
I dyed my hair red last night!
It's not a super pretty picture, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment