Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Foray Into Sculpting Pt.2

About a billion years ago (a.k.a. January) I told you all how I did a 3 day clay workshop. Well, almost two weeks ago we all went back to pick up our characters and paint them!
  She looks nothing like what I thought she would when I was sculpting her, but these are colors she chose.

She isn't entirely finished yet, she had an unfortunate accident in the kiln so I have to do something to fix her shawl and I'm going to add something to her hat... I just haven't decided what yet. I'm thinking about putting glitter on the pom-poms. We'll see what happens.
Also, don't be alarmed, I took these pictures right after I finished painting so Woody doesn't have his eyes yet.




This is Colonel Sanders who was made by one of my classmates. He actually looks A LOT like the artist.
  The class was so much fun. I definitely want to do more with clay. Now I just need to find the time!
Well, I need to be getting to sleep.
Goodnight!
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment