Friday, March 25, 2011

An Emotional Rant... Or As Emotional As I Get...

I wish I wasn't so weak.  I wish that when confronted, I didn't break out into tears.  I don't always cry though... My responses aren't consistent, so I can't rely on whether I'm going to cry or stand my ground.  Most of all, I wish that I wasn't in situations that ended in fights.  What is the point of fighting anyways?  Especially when the situation has basically been resolved?  If everyone is already moving in different directions, who benefits from rehashing things that did (or did not) happen?  I also wish people didn't assume that they know everything about you, when they don't.  No one can possibly know everything about another person unless they are family or actually friends, and even that isn't a rule.
It's days like these that I wish I was a Hermit... Or that I consider becoming a Hermit.  I think I could actually be a pretty good Cat lady... Without the Cats..  I'd have Fish.. Or Parrots.  Or maybe a garden... I'd be a good crazy old lady yelling at youngster's to get off of her begonias.

Ok, I'm sorry for the rant.  I have a lot of crazy things going on in my life right now (some good, some bad) and I like to type my thoughts.  It's my second best form of stress relief.  The first is shopping.  Obviously, I don't have any money to be shopping with so you, dear readers, get to be subjected to emotional blog posts.  Yay for you!
Seriously, thank you for reading this.  It really means a lot to me.  I'm really not an emotional person (I know you probably don't believe me, but it's true.) It means a lot to me to know that someone knows what I'm going through... Even if I don't know them.

I'll bid you adieu with a picture of a really cool skirt.
xo
Madeline

3 comments:

  1. It's good to be emotional sometimes, even it's in a blog. And if we were all honest with ourselves, we all would be writing DAILY emotional rants on our blogspots. Don't apologize, love!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That is probably true.. Oh well, hopefully I won't have any more sad-ish emotional things to blog about anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete