Wednesday, March 23, 2011

RIP Elizabeth Taylor

Little Women was one of my favorites when I was a kid.  When I grew up I wanted to have blonde hair and purple eyes, just like Elizabeth (at the time I didn't know she was really a brunette with blue eyes.) 
For a few nights, I tried sleeping with a clothespin on my nose, too.  It hurt a lot, so that didn't last long.   Any time we had biscuits or something similiar I would do the, "One for you and one for you.. And one for me!" thing... I wanted to be Amy March when I was a little girl...  When I got older and developed a mad crush on Peter Lawford, I realized how smart I had been as a little girl, because *spoiler alert!* Amy got Laurie. 
Maybe that's one of the reasons I became involved with Theatre, identifying with the very dramatic March sister...






It's so weird to think that she's not here anymore. 
Rest in peace, Elizabeth.  You will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment