Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lauren G. & Jerry Lee

It took me longer to do a proper post than I suspected, but here I am! At last!
The only problem is I don't really know what to blog about...Oh dear. I didn't really think this through.
Oh well!
I guess I will start with something sad, Guys and Dolls is closing on Broadway June 14th. This is especially sad for me since I was planning a trip to New York so I could see it! Yes, there are other things I plan on/want to do while I am there, but seeing Lauren Graham on Broadway was at the top of my list! So I will have to find another show to get all geeky about...so sad. And they didn't even release a cast album!
OK enough with the sad.
I am listening to samples of Jerry Lee Lewis songs right now. I am trying decide which album to get. Which is odd because I used to not like Jerry Lee very much. I think the reason why is the movie "Great Balls of Fire" That movie scared me when I was little. I think it was because he lit the piano on fire. Anyway...I guess that is it.
Hopefully I will have more interesting things to blog about later.

1 comment:

  1. I love Guys and Dolls!! Man...that's almost as bad as Spamalot closing...

    ReplyDelete