Thursday, March 22, 2012

Things That Make Me Happy Right Now Vol. 4

1. My vintage swim cap.

2. Twirl by Kate Spade. I got this perfume just because the bottle was adorable, but it actually smells really good, too!



3. My new shoes. I call them my Anna and The French Kiss shoes :)


4. The necklaces I just got from Sora Designs. They are rather Lola and The Boy Next Door-ish... I see a theme developing here...
They are sooo pretty! I haven't had a chance to wear them yet though... Maybe I'll have  to do some outfit posts soon.



5. Alexis Emeralds!! I so want her!


6. Selling 17 hats in my Etsy shop! I had no idea when I started that I would sell so many so fast! It's been terrific. Everyone on Etsy is so nice and I've been having fun acquiring new hats to sell. In fact,  I have a hat box full of birdcage veils that I really need to photograph...

7. Madeleines. Yum. Although it does seem a little wrong since I'm Madeline. I don't really care, they are delicious.

'Til then, Ducks!

Cheers,
Madeline 

Credit where credit is due: Blythe promo drawing: www.BlytheDoll.com
Necklaces by Sora Designs: www.SoraDesigns.com
Madeleines: www.MarthaStewart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment